When booking a flight from or to NYC, you will have to choose among JFK, LGA, and EWR, the city’s three airports. Each of these airports has its own advantages, so you will have to consider your needs and see which one is the best option for you.
However, in certain situations, you may have to book flights at different airports, which means that you’ll have to find a time-saving way to get from one to another. Generally, it’s advisable that you book a car service to and from EWR, JFK, or LGA because you’ll avoid traffic jams and unnecessary delays. But first, you need to learn more about the three airports and pick the one that meets your travel needs.
Why Should you Pick EWR?
As the first airport in New York, Newark Airport is a popular choice among travelers, both domestic and international. It’s located between Elizabeth and Newark, which makes it the perfect choice if you’re located in this area. Here are a few important factors to keep in mind if you’re considering going with EWR:
- If you’re looking into different ways to get to EWR, booking a car service might be the best option as this airport may be difficult to reach at times.
- Spending a layover at Newark Airport can be exciting since it offers plenty of attractions, including restaurants and spa areas.
- The airport has three terminals that are separated, so traveling between terminals at EWR is something to keep in mind.
- You can find more affordable flight options, but you’ll have to pay tolls and won’t have a lot of options regarding flight times.
Why should you Pick LGA?
LaGuardia is another NYC airport that is located in Queens, in the Flushing Bay area. Some of the important considerations to keep in mind include:
- Technically, LGA is closer to Manhattan than the other two airports.
- Thanks to its location, LGA is a great option if you need to reach The Bronx, Queens, Long Island City, or Brooklyn.
- However, the airport isn’t well-connected, so you’ll have to switch between the subway, buses, and walking. Of course, you can always schedule a car service and avoid the hassle.
- Terminals are separated, so if you need to change flights, give yourself at least 15 minutes to get from one terminal to another.
- LGA is smaller than JFK, but it features both national and international flights.
Why should you Pick JFK?
JFK is the largest and most popular airport in NYC, which means two things: a great number of options and plenty of crowds. This airport is located in Southern Queens, which means it’s a great option if you’re in the area. If you’re planning to travel to and from JFK, here are a few important details to take into account:
- Taking the subway to or from the airport won’t be too much of a hassle since JFK is better connected than the other two airports.
- You may need around 90 minutes to reach JFK if you take the train and up to 40 if you travel by car.
- As a domestic and international airport, JFK brings you a lot of options when it comes to flights and time schedules.
- You can find a long list of amenities at the airport, so if you have some free time between flights, you won’t be bored.
The Finest Airport Car Service to and from EWR, JFK & LGA
Do you need to get to Newark Airport from the other side of the city? Or do you have to reach LGA on time? Are you arriving at JFK and need someone to pick you up? Say no more! Just make an appointment with us and we’ll greet you at the agreed place and time to take you to your destination.
By booking with us, you will get not only a reliable, comfortable, and timely service, but you’ll also get highly qualified chauffeurs who are compliant with NHTSA safety guidelines and recommendations. Schedule with us and let us handle the rest!