Whether your next flight is in several hours or you simply want to plan your itinerary, discovering activities and attractions around EWR can be quite useful if you find yourself in a situation with too much time to kill. For instance, if your next flight has been delayed or you’ve arrived earlier than expected, having a few interesting options can make the time go faster.
Of course, you simply may be interested in exploring local attractions and want to be fully prepared. In this case, booking a deluxe car service to and from Newark Airport can save you a lot of time and effort.
What is there to do Near Newark Airport?
Airports are typically located either outside a city or in a slightly isolated location. This is not the case with EWR. Believe it or not, plenty of attractions await you in its vicinity, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to spend a long layover in a fun, engaging way. Here are some of the options that will keep you occupied until your next flight from Newark Airport:
- Newark Museum will delight you with its interactive exhibitions, so consider visiting it while on a layover. There’s also a planetarium that will amaze your children if you’re traveling with family. The Museum is located near the airport, so you won’t need too much time to get there.
- Turtle Back Zoo is another popular attraction around EWR, featuring an array of interactive programs and fun activities. You can spend time admiring the diverse animal world and still go back to EWR on time.
- Thomas Edison National Historic Site is a great option for anyone interested in learning more about one of the greatest inventors in the world. This historic site was Thomas Edison’s home and place of work from 1886 until his death.
How do I Get from Newark Airport to the Statue of Liberty?
But, what about the Statue of Liberty, one of the greatest American landmarks? You’ll be able to visit it, as well, since you need around 15 minutes to reach it from EWR. You just need to buy a round ferry ticket and get to Liberty Island and back in time for your next flight.
What is the Best Way to Get From Newark Airport to NYC?
If you have more than a day to spend in the area or have decided to stay in NYC for a couple of days, you’ll need to consider what’s the best way to get to NYC from Newark. While you do have several options such as getting a cab or Ubering to and from Newark Airport, there are more than a few reasons why you should go with a reliable airport transportation service provider.
- It’s time-efficient. Booking a car service for your stay in NYC and Newark is definitely one of the most time-saving options. Experienced chauffeurs know the region, can avoid traffic jams, and always show up at the agreed time.
- It’s reliable. With cabs or buses, you can never be certain whether you’ll find transportation just when you need it. This isn’t the case with car service providers since they render dependable service.
- It’s safe. Chauffeurs typically need to pass certain security checks and testing before joining a company. Also, a provider needs to have their vehicles inspected and maintained properly.
- It’s comfortable. Finally, no other means of transportation offers such a level of comfort and luxury. You get to enjoy a convenient, comfortable ride in a world-class car.
The Finest Car Service to & from Newark Airport
If you need help getting around EWR with ease or want to get to Manhattan effortlessly, Imperial Limo Worldwide has your back. We’re the premium provider of car transportation services, offering our clients a flexible, top-rated service that meets their needs. With our help, reaching any destination around EWR or beyond is truly easy and convenient because we’re always here to take you. Turn to us whenever you need the #1 car service in the area!