Whether you want to do something different for this year’s Thanksgiving or are planning a family trip for this holiday, celebrating Thanksgiving in New York City will truly be a wonderful event. Since this national holiday is on November 28, you need to start making arrangements for your visit to NYC, including scheduling reliable car service to JFK airport.
Additionally, if you’re flying to and from NYC, learning how far EWR and JFK airports are far from each other can come in handy if you need to change flights. Of course, in addition to all the travel formalities, you should also find out how to make your NYC-style Thanksgiving truly inspiring.
Is Thanks Giving a Good Time to Visit NYC?
New York City is a wonderful metropolis that attracts visitors all year round. However, you may be wondering if Thanksgiving is the right time to explore this city, especially for the very first time. Rest assured that it is! In fact, for many, there’s no better time than the Thanksgiving and Christmas season to visit New York City.
Just imagine the city imbued with the spirit of festivity! You’ll be inspired by charming decorations and a unique atmosphere that will permeate the entire city. Both locals and residents will be in a jolly mood that you won’t be able to resist either.
As for the weather at this time of the year, it can get quite chilly, so make sure to bring warm clothes. You’ll love strolling along the streets of NYC in a warm coat on a crisp evening.
What is there to do on Thanksgiving Day in NYC?
There are so many wonderful options for spending Thanksgiving in NYC, so if you can’t really decide, consider what makes you happy the most on this occasion. Do you prefer spending time with your family savoring a Thanksgiving feast? Or are you ready to try something completely different? Either way, NYC will present an array of possibilities and the only thing you need to do is choose one of the following:
- Wine and dine. Are you tired of spending each Thanksgiving cooking? Then, leave this to some of the best chefs in the city. You can find a great number of chic restaurants ready to host you and your family for a delicious Thanksgiving feast.
- Explore the city. If you just want to soak in the beauty of the city itself, why not spend Thanksgiving exploring it? For instance, you can admire the view of the city from the One World Trade Center. Just keep in mind that some of the attractions will be closed since this is a national holiday.
- Shop away. If you want to get some of the best deals in your favorite retail stores, make sure to take advantage of the Black Friday offers. Of course, get ready to elbow your way through crowds since other eager shoppers will be on the same mission.
- Attend a show. Whether you’re a fan of ballet or some other type of music spectacles, you’ll have plenty of shows to choose from in NYC. The Rockettes will perform at Radio City Music Hall and you can catch their annual dance show if you book a ticket on time.
- Don’t forget the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Of course, Thanksgiving in NYC brings the iconic Macy’s Parade that will take place on November 28. This is truly an inspiring event that invites thousands of both locals and visitors to the streets. You can also enjoy the tradition of inflating the Parade balloons on the day before the Parade.
Get our Exclusive Car Service to JFK Airport & Celebrate Thanksgiving with Ease
Although NYC is truly wonderful at this time of the year, it can still get crowded for Thanksgiving. Fortunately, you can easily avoid the hassle of getting from and to the airport, as well as around the city. Just contact Imperial Limo Worldwide and we’ll arrange for your private transportation in no time.
What’s more, you can rely on our punctual, experienced, and qualified chauffeurs to take you to your destination without any problems. They know all the important traffic rules and guidelines, so you’ll be in safe, competent hands. We will also be here for your next visit, so if you’re planning to spend New Year’s Eve in NYC, count on us!