In just a couple of weeks, you’ll be able to experience NYC in its Christmas glory and it’s a sight to behold. The city has its own spirit at this time of the year and it will undoubtedly transfer the festive euphoria onto you. It does tend to get a bit crowded, but if you arrange NYC transportation for Christmas, you’ll have a relaxed experience imbued with celebration.
If you’ve ever experienced NYC during the Thanksgiving season, you know that the city has even more to offer than it might seem. To make sure your Christmas adventure goes hassle-free, prepare on time, schedule reliable JFK car service, and start listing all the sites you want to visit.
So, get ready for Christmas activities that guarantee excitement and celebration. You may even decide to spend New Year’s Eve at one of NYC’s hot destinations.
What is there to do in NYC at Christmas?
Christmas gives New York City a magical flair, one that charms children and adults alike. Simply strolling along the decorated streets and window shopping is enough to put you in a joyful mood.
However, if you want to make the most of your NYC Christmas adventure and engage in as many celebratory activities as possible, you will have a plethora of enchanting options to choose from. Here are some of the must-see and must-do suggestions:
- Experience Christmas magic through a show. And there’s no better spectacle than The Rockettes’ Christmas spectacular hosted at Radio City Music Hall. Admire their Christmassy costumes, dance, and music and forget about the rest of the world at least for a while.
- Discover the hidden gems at holiday markets. The best ones await you at Union Square along with Christmas-themed art and crafts and seasonal treats. Mingle with NYC locals and tourists while finding a souvenir or two.
- Warm up over a hot beverage at a local eatery. Whether it’s a cup of tea or mulled wine, this is the perfect way to get away from the cold and plan the rest of your visit. One of the most popular options is the historic Tavern on the Green, located in Central Park.
- Take a selfie by the Rockefeller Christmas Tree. NYC does love Christmas and doesn’t hesitate to show it. Every year, the tree remains wonderful, inspiring everyone around. For a true Christmas experience, attend the lighting ceremony and performance.
Is Christmas a Good Time to Visit New York?
Christmas is always a great time to visit any of the world’s iconic metropolises, especially New York City. Here’s why:
- A countless number of festive activities are available to visitors.
- You get to admire Christmas decorations around the city.
- The weather is not too cold for city exploration.
- A festive spirit permeates the city.
However, NYC is a bit crowded during the holiday season, which is why you should keep a few tips in mind:
- Always make reservations for show tickets, restaurants, and other establishments. Otherwise, you may not be able to get in.
- Show up early for certain events or when visiting landmarks if you want to enjoy some peaceful moments and take charming photos.
- Look for discounts and passes if you want to save a few bucks since this is one of the peak seasons in NYC, which brings higher prices.
- Booking transportation services may be a budget-friendly option compared to cab fees. It also brings convenience, flexibility, and comfort.
Enjoy Christmas Crowd-Free with our Prime JFK Airport Car Service
Whether you need to get from EWR airport to JFK quickly or simply want to explore the city without elbowing your way through Christmas crowds, Imperial Limo Worldwide is your trusted partner. We’re the leading airport transportation company in New York, employing only trusted, experienced, and licensed chauffeurs.
Furthermore, you don’t have to worry about traffic jams or possible incidents since our team knows the area routes in detail. Thus, we can take you to any part of NYC or beyond while upholding the prescribed passenger vehicle regulations. Book now & discover how easy it is to get around NYC with us!