Even if you live in some other part of the world, you’ve probably heard of the luxuriously iconic Hamptons. As one of the most popular vacation destinations of New Yorkers, the Hamptons have certainly gained a reputation for being the hotspot of the affluent. Yet, if you’ve decided to visit and explore the Hamptons, you’ll soon realize that there’s so much more to this destination than private beaches and parties.
Of course, once you decide to go to the Hamptons, you should book a premium limousine service in New York and take a trip there in style. Once you arrive, you can start discovering all the charms that make the Hamptons so popular among both locals and tourists. Depending on your preferences, you’ll have plenty of things to do, from chilling on the beach to having the time of your life and dancing through the night.
What To Do In The Hamptons?
If you think that the Hamptons are made just for partying and soaking up the sun at a beach, you’d be wrong. Of course, these two activities still sound great, especially if you’re on vacation. However, an array of other charming attractions await you in the Hamptons.
Whether you’re looking for an adventure or just some quiet time for relaxation, the Hamptons are where you can have it all. Here are several suggestions for a wonderful time at one of New York’s favorite destinations:
- Visit the Quogue Wildlife Refuge, a non-profit preserve where you can find a variety of wildlife species. Here, you can attend an exhibition, relax by a pond, admire the natural world, and more!
- Attend a show at the Suffolk Theater and admire the Art Deco interior. The theater is one of the most important stops of a great number of touring acts, so you’re guaranteed to come across a show that will interest you.
- Get your daily dose of culture at Southampton Arts Center where you can watch a movie outdoors, attend a concert or art exhibitions, join a yoga class, or enjoy a literary reading.
- Don’t miss an opportunity to stroll along the eastern end of Long Island and admire numerous windmills along the way. What’s more, the greatest U.S. windmill concentration is right here, so don’t forget to take a photo or two.
- Music lovers should definitely take some time to visit the Stephen Talkhouse, an iconic music venue in the Hamptons. There’s no doubt that you’ll be able to hear some great talent and have a wonderful night out.
When Should I Go To The Hamptons?
Although you can easily find information on the busiest seasons in the Hamptons, the right time to visit this destination is basically when it suits you the most. You can head down there immediately after celebrating the 4th of July in NYC or decide to spend your winter vacation there. Either way, here’s what you should know:
- The peak season for the Hamptons is in the late summer, right before Labor Day. August is definitely the busiest and most crowded month, but if you don’t mind people and high prices, you should definitely visit the Hamptons during this period.
- On the other hand, the least crowded period is in February, with a significant drop in prices. However, if you decide to go to the Hamptons during winter, make sure to bring some warm clothes because snow isn’t uncommon at this time.
- The sunniest month in the Hamptons is June while July is the warmest, so if you want to soak up the sun and spend your vacation sunbathing, June and July are the best time to go.
Get The Best Limousine Service In New York And Head To The Hamptons
There’s no other way to travel to the Hamptons than in a luxe limo where you’ll feel like a true superstar. Just contact Imperial Limo Worldwide and get a first-class traveling experience with our highly trained and qualified chauffeurs.
Not only are our second-to-none drivers dedicated to providing you with luxurious transportation service, but they are familiar with all the safety guidelines, so they can take you to the Hamptons safely and promptly. They can also help you get around LGA if necessary. Just make a reservation with us and start your Hamptons party the moment you get in our top-tier limo. Contact us today!